Doxycycline and Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets
Product Code : 497
Composition:1) Doxycycline Hyclate IP Eq. to Doxycycline (Pellets) 100mg
2) Lactic Acid Bacillus (as enteric coated pellets) 5 Billion spores
- Severe Acne
- Travellers Diarrhoea
Dosage & Administration
- The Dose starts usually as 2 Tab. a day followed by OD dose for 7-15 days or as directed by the physician.
ContraindicationsDoxycycline and lactic acid Tab. is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the active ingredients or to any of the excipients.
Side Effects1) Gastrointestinal: Nausea, tongue inflammation and difficulty in swallowing.
2) Skin: Rash and photosensitivity.
3) Genitourinary: Rise in Blood Urea Nitrogen.
4) Hypersensitivity: Hives, swelling, shock and redness of the skin.
Office: 11-12, Sayona Estate, Opp. Gallops Motor, S G Highway, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382210, India